IPIC is a non profit Muslim organization dedicated to providing Islamic information to Muslim and non Muslims alike. It was established by brother Khaled Jaber Al-thani Rahamaho Allah who passed away in 1998.
Allah swt said in the Holly Quran "Invite (mankind, O Muhammad) to the way of your lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Revelation and the Quran) and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His path, and He is the best Aware of those who are guided." Quran (16:125)Current Activities of Islam Presentation and Invitation Center (IPIC):
- Publish Islamic newsletter.
- Supply all Masajids in the greater Seattle area with Dawah materials.
- Organize lectures in Christian schools and colleges.
- It's a Dawah center for non-Muslims, free distribution of pamphlets and Islamic booklets.
- Actively involved in spreading Dawah at the Puyallup fair for the last 8 years in a row, were 1.5 Million visitors attend the Fair each year.
- Distribute Islamic Literature to correction facilities all over the United States.
- We visit correction facilities in Washington State and give Islamic Dawah and help new converts.
- Per year, we distribute about 600 Quran, 2500 Islamic books, and 20,000 pamphlets mostly to non Muslims.
Here are some pictures taken in the last few years from events that IPIC had participated in.
With an ever-growing Muslim community in the greater Seattle area, and the growing interest of learning about Islam, the demand for Information about Islam is greater than ever before.
Allah (swt) said in the noble Quran: "Verily, those who give Sadaqat (i.e. zakat and alms), men and women, and lend to Allah a good loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and theirs shall be an honorable good reward (i.e. Paradise)." (Quran, 57:18)
"The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah is as the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears, and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to which He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures needs, All-Knower." (Quran, 2:261)
Current member at IPIC are: Hamdi M. Zaki, Samir Sarhan, Ibrahim Jodah, and Anas Alquatli.
If you have any questions please contact us by:May Allah Subhanaho Wa Tala bless all of us.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Tell: (206) 361-8899
Wa Salamu Alaikum